A house is not a home unless it contains food and fire for the mind,as well as the body.

Benjamin Franklin

It’s YOUR life. When will you choose to truly live it?

Monday, October 1, 2012

Dometic refigerator

I found on Craigslist a used Dometic frig. New it would cost around $450.00 I paid ....drum roll please....clang $50.00!! Clean and well kept. A couple who haven't camped for over a year had it in their garage. Everything works. No smell. Not very big but its perfect for one person. 1.7 cubic ft. I was on Craigslist and just put camping on it and it popped up...wasn't looking for it. I love craigslist!!
This is it....ain't it purty...LOL

6 comments:

  1. You will LOVE having a fridge. Makes life so much easier on the road.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy. There are a few things I have to do to make it work better but Its worth it. I can also use it as a regular cooler if needed.

      Delete
  2. Hey, what a great find! I love it when that happens! We recently upgraded to a larger trailer, but our first one had a refrigerator not much larger than that one for two full-timers to share! It can be done, but it's not very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sara. I got it at a great price since the one I have usually is 175 bucks when used...and they say they have issues. Mine works great!! And can't beat the price. Your right I cant see 2 people using this!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about no anonymous users. Too many spammers.