A house is not a home unless it contains food and fire for the mind,as well as the body.

Benjamin Franklin

It’s YOUR life. When will you choose to truly live it?

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hot hot hot Whew

I know this is the first day of summer but his is ridiculous!! It was just 72 degrees and much more human pleasant then it is now.
I went into the mall today just to get some free AC and maybe to just maybe to interact with the cute kitties that a small shelter has here. First time I ever saw one in a mall and they do seem to be doing good. Westfield mall animal shelter
I would love to volunteer but sadly Im working to many hours right now to do that. I will when I get ready to cut some hours. But now wouldn't be fair to me or the animals there.
Short blog...as I am VERY tired.
On one good note tomorrow will be a little cooler and less humid.....for more pleasant human interaction.

2 comments:

  1. You've got it good. We've been in the 90's here for the last few months, and are due to break the 100's next week. I hate this part about living in Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't envy you there buddy! Say cool well as best as you can.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about no anonymous users. Too many spammers.