A house is not a home unless it contains food and fire for the mind,as well as the body.

Benjamin Franklin

It’s YOUR life. When will you choose to truly live it?

Monday, May 21, 2012

Life is good Life is simple








The weather here has been so nice. 70's all week but today is dark and gloomy and I was ready to take the bike out. Well if it ain't raining I'm going.


So I wrote that before I headed outdoors and it looked like it was going to pour. So instead of taking my bike and having the bad fortune of getting drenched I took the bus. Of course it didn't rain but it sure looked like it. I had shopping to do for the week. Ive been shopping different now because I am gluten free. I bought almonds,tomatoes,treats for my pets(thats always the same)heavy cream and organic chicken and eggs. I don't eat as much but Im always full. Sometimes too full so we we are going to scale back a bit. Not by much though. It seems that my body hasn't learn yet when its full?

My gas engine bike has been coming along. I got the engine, on the chain and then all ceased to go forward as Im a bit tired this weekend. I have the wheat fog from the wheat I accidentally ingested a few days ago to blame on. Seems I'm very sensitive to it and it takes a long time to release itself from your system. My joints also hurt when I have ingested it. On the good side is that my skin is smoother and when I don't have wheat at all I have tons of energy. 




At work they decide to change our days. This happens once in a while when new people come in. I only asked that I have 2 days back to back. I really hate having one day off then another day 2 days later. Too tiring!! 
Really nothing else going on here. 


So until next time (maybe something exciting going on) Have a grand week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about no anonymous users. Too many spammers.