Monday, January 2, 2012
What are your goals for the New Year?
1. Lose weight(a lot of weight) Very SLLLOWWLLYYY. Repeat after me.....SSSLLLOWWWLLYYYY like a 1/2 pd a week. It didn't take me 2 days to gain it so why the heck would I want to lose 50 pds in the same time?
2. Exercise more. Again SSSLLLOWWWWLLLYYYY. I already ride my bike. Will take 1 just 1 walk some time at work for 10 to 15 minutes. Thats a start.
3. Clean my apt. up a little better. Im pretty good here on the weekends . The rest of the week I come home CRASH loudly on the couch and don't come up for air until 3 am . So we will not fall down as soon as I get home but spend 10 mins of doing some thing. Vacuum the rug..... OK done! Just think if I did some thing like that 5 days a week I wouldn't have to kill myself on those other 2 days. To those who think thats not enough well I live in 12 by 12 apt. NOT a house. Not even a apt. just a wee studio.
4. SAVE SAVE SAVE for my future van home. I actually should put this at number 1 shouldn't I?
5. Call 2 friends a day. Not home? Leave a message pleasant, sweet and make their day wonderful.
6.Charity. I plan to donate my crocheted blankets and hats to Project Linus
So whats your goal for today?
Posted by Michelle at 9:56 AM