A house is not a home unless it contains food and fire for the mind,as well as the body.

Benjamin Franklin

It’s YOUR life. When will you choose to truly live it?

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Going to Disney world

My 1st time there. A friend and I are driving her car from NY. Guess who is doing the driving. Yeah little ole me. See my friend is retired so she lives half in NY and the other half in Miami. She went and bought a new car.....a mid crisis car. A Toyota (the one you see above)in fire engine red. She's 70 years old. LOL I hope when I'm that age I look to brighter side as she does. Anyway I get to go for free! Whoopie....and that means I'm driving for about 18 hrs. Yeah I know I'll make but will I still have fun? You bet...after my long nap.
And right after that I'm saving for the van. I'm looking for something in the 3000. bucks range. I'm not really traveling right now just want to live in it. Really thats all I can afford right now...and thats pretty darn good.

6 comments:

  1. You're going to have the BEST time! I think everyone should wait until their an adult for their first trip to Disney!

    I'm excited for you!
    Cyndi & Stumpy @ RVly Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks Cyndi! Yeah I can't wait to go. I'm going to be a kid again...at least for 5 days LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,you'll have so much fun! When are you going? Between Thanksgiving and Christmas is a really good time ,also after Christmas. Has your friend been there already? We went with some over 60 year old friends that have never been there before and they had a blast!

    Thanks for putting us on your blog list. I've been reading yours plus a lot of ones from the other forum members. Hope you get a van soon and maybe even get some traveling in!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Karen and Tony. Yeah I'm one that never went to Disney World. My friend I think she went a couple of times but she was a teenager then.
    I can't wait to get the van!!!! LOL
    I have dreams about it. Good ones. Right now all I can do is hold tight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She bought a hybrid? That seems pretty darn sensible - glad she threw in the color as her fling!

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well yeah that's my friend for you. Very sensible and then she throws something in to mix it up.
    I love your duck BTW. I have to think of some name for my future van. I'm sure when I get it something will pop up.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about no anonymous users. Too many spammers.