A house is not a home unless it contains food and fire for the mind,as well as the body.

Benjamin Franklin

It’s YOUR life. When will you choose to truly live it?

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Solar power Its something I really no nothing about but want to learn. i mean if I am going to live in a van i should learn solar power talk...right? Well I wear one behind the ear hearing and one body aid. So the bodyaid takes a AAA. I needed some sort of charger to keep the aids in function. This is what I bought

.

Works very well. After 2 days of not so much sun it charged 2 batteries up for me to use. The con is it only takes 2 at a time.Even though you can put more batteries in there. They don't tell you that you can't do that until you get the box. Oh well. It's still a good start cause I want to get another charger but its the big boy one for the top of the van. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about no anonymous users. Too many spammers.