A house is not a home unless it contains food and fire for the mind,as well as the body.

Benjamin Franklin

It’s YOUR life. When will you choose to truly live it?

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bed Shaker

In my quest to find gadgets for the deaf I realize I won't be able to use my light alarm. Its just a timer which sets my light on at 4 am in the morning. Its has a 100 watt bulb in there and thats too much light for a van dweller.So Im looking into this
http://www.amazon.com/Silent-Vibrating-Personal-Alarm-Shake-N-Wake/dp/B0027A573Q/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1317842823&sr=8-17.
I'm ordering things way before I move into my van so I can do testing. Doesn't hurt to be careful. If anyone ever used this please be kind and let me and everyone else how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about no anonymous users. Too many spammers.