A house is not a home unless it contains food and fire for the mind,as well as the body.

Benjamin Franklin

It’s YOUR life. When will you choose to truly live it?

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

*Sigh* so another month will come and go

I was so looking forward to next months big adventure. To crawl into the small space that would be mine. No rent to be paying and pocketing the loose change. I can hear it now shifting against the roughness of my jeans. Not to fear I am still going forward but a change of time. Alas the van of my future dreams is a little higher then what I expected. So we need the extra month. So I am taking this month to go to the under world of ...lumber and insulation. Hanging out at Lowes and Home Depot will be my new fun!!
I will learn what I need and don't need. What tools I can rent or which ones I should buy. The pink or blue styrofoam? Have to learn that too. More packing (or not?)Have to decide which storage room place I want to rent..so will be hitting those too. A workable month!!
Now I want to share something that I saw while driving for my company today. I have never seen anything like this before. Wish I caught a picture of this. There was a fella in one of those 18 wheeler trucks on the right of me. A young lady in a small car in front of me. I saw the fella trying not to lose which I thought was a piece of cardboard. You know maybe it was on the seat next to him and the wind blew it coming out the window. So I was quite surprise when I saw ......."I think your pretty" written on the cardboard. LOL Never ever saw that before. Is that something new? I didn't know if it was funny or what. I was thinking later maybe he has more signs? Not so pretty ones too? Just thought it was strange in a creepy way. Ugh!

Im home now resting after a dinner of avocado and lemon. Was to tired to really cook so I had something simple.


Thank you for taking a peek


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about no anonymous users. Too many spammers.