A house is not a home unless it contains food and fire for the mind,as well as the body.

Benjamin Franklin

It’s YOUR life. When will you choose to truly live it?

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Nothing going on here


Not a thing. Just the same bore day after day. Its why I haven't really wrote anything. When something comes up you Will be noticed! 
Its freezing out here in NY so even taking a walk is out of the question. Its 21 degrees but feels 8. Wonderful. No I'm not having a pity party. We are going to call a cab and go into the heart of the mall here. Its small but its colorful warm and the food smells good. I really don't shop much. I save it for days like these.


On another note Im getting closer to van buying. I've
saved about 800 bucks so far. Not bad for 1 month. I might even get Frankie. He is still available. Hasn't been asked for yet. That would be cool. Remember Frankie?

Well have a good day everyone. Until next time.......




2 comments:

  1. I rarely do malls but Dayton has a wonderful little market in an old warehouse train station filled with local wares and street musicians. I went to it Sat to get out of the terrible weather here.
    Can't wait for warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dragonfly your mall sounds better than mine. Sounds quaint.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about no anonymous users. Too many spammers.