A house is not a home unless it contains food and fire for the mind,as well as the body.

Benjamin Franklin

It’s YOUR life. When will you choose to truly live it?

Monday, October 3, 2011

Just trying to get home, that's all

Kind of a exciting evening going home. Excitement I really don't need. I was up on the train platform waiting by myself...I mean by myself ,not one soul was up there for about 10 minutes. Kind of creepy if you ask me. So there on the bench all by itself was a box. Not small ,not big sort of like Goldilocks the perfect sized box. I looked around again. Nobody. The box was tape shut and looked very suspicious. I did something I didn't want to do and called 911. They have signs all over the place saying...Don't assume the box or briefcase was left there by mistake" You never know. So here I am calling 911 on the platform with cars whizzing  by and the wind is very LOUD. I didn't really hear what he was saying. Of course I apologized for not hearing him. Why do we do that? I didn't cause my deafness. So he finally yelled loud enough to get through my ears. "WHATS YOUR NAME?" LOL Ok ,so after that was real happy to see my train. The MTA police came just before I got on and they didn't go near the box either. She (police officer) said I did the right thing. Just glad I got home...long day. I hope its nothing and just a empty box...but who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about no anonymous users. Too many spammers.