A house is not a home unless it contains food and fire for the mind,as well as the body.

Benjamin Franklin

It’s YOUR life. When will you choose to truly live it?

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Wee update

Just a tad update on all the little things that need to be done. The bench /seat will be coming out Monday,rug cleaned again ,new one laid out and window covering will be made. I have crates for non clothes. I bought 3 containers for clothes  to start with it. I went to home depot and I got lost! Really! Some nice workers steered me in the right direction and I found what I wanted. Lumber. Plywood which yes they do cut...and sadly BOTH their saw machine things were out of order. My bubble broke a wee bit as I was so stoked to get that bed together. SIGH. Will have to wait till next week. Good news is this ...I will have most stuff ready except for the bed this week!! Will take pictures as I go along.
Kind of slow at work this pass few weeks. I work on commission so its a little nerve racking. But I am pulling along. Everything always seems to get paid even though we worry worry worry and grind our teeth. So why worry...Be Happy!!!!                                                           

I started walking again just for the pure joy of it. I love walking. Love being part of nature. I have to stop to see flocks of birds flying,rabbits hopping and chipmunks well just being cute. I love the smells of the out doors. I feel so much better mentally when I do this. I know living out with more of nature was meant to be. I can't wait now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about no anonymous users. Too many spammers.