A house is not a home unless it contains food and fire for the mind,as well as the body.

Benjamin Franklin

It’s YOUR life. When will you choose to truly live it?

Thursday, February 28, 2013

An afternoon off

Last night was a hard night. I slept a total of 3 hours. I am not sure what kept me up. The stress at work ,the hours wearing me down little by little or the move...the work involved getting ready. I am so focus now in getting prepared. Mentally and physically  that sometimes I daydream while working. I should add I drive for a living? Today I told my manager I needed the afternoon off. I was driving like I was drunk and it was really scary. I would after getting out of the car and bring a paper to him and not really be aware of the traffic. Out of body reaction. I had to concentrate twice as hard to do something. I know this happens when all people who are over tired or plain tired or plain drunk,just wasn't happy it happened while at work. As much as I wanted to go home I also wanted the money. But I did go home. I made it across the street.

4 comments:

  1. I'm caught up with you now. :) Saw where you got the seat out, that is a JOB! Mine was bolted to the floor, looks like yours was too.
    It's ok that you had to call it a day. We all have days like that. I hope you can get some rest tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you have some unscrew it or saw it off like I did? Those suckers don't want to leave the van. I slept like a rock!!!

      Delete
  2. Not good Michelle, but glad you got the time off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah not good but I think it would have been worst if I STAYED at work...you think?

      Delete

Sorry about no anonymous users. Too many spammers.