A house is not a home unless it contains food and fire for the mind,as well as the body.

Benjamin Franklin

It’s YOUR life. When will you choose to truly live it?

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Getting over the nerves

Am I scared about van dwelling? It really wouldn't be healthy if I wasn't. I'm being prepared and that helps a lot. I have wonderful friends who will help me set the van up and the forum I attend every day is helping beyond belief. Im excited about this too of course and can't wait till the day I ship(?) out.
BTW I need to do this to save money. I don't believe at this time I will be receiving any SS benefits when I retire so I need to really be saving. I have a while before I do so there may be time.  That's a big if cause who's to say SS will be available.
Found this wonderful knocker thingie. My biggest concern was a cop coming to the van at night and knocking. Not knowing I am deaf ...well that could be a problem
.http://www.maxiaids.com/products/350/The-Door-Beacon---Door-Knock-Sensor.html
Could be an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about no anonymous users. Too many spammers.